- Professional design, reasonable structure, huge loading, non-slip process and stable stacking.
- Four-way forklift entry, easy to operate, convenient for transport of the goods.
- Full specifications for factories, warehouses, stores, garages, shelves or other places.
- Advanced processing technology to meet mass production with high quality and on time delivery.
- Strong impact resistance and durability, wide range of temperature application.
- Hygienic and good appearance; easy to clean, disinfect or dry; friendly to the environment.
- No nails or thorns, no damage to the goods during package.
- Resistant to acid, alkali, moisture or corrosion; applicable in a variety of special occasions.
- Anti-moth, free fumigation, reducing cargo export procedures and costs, accelerating cash flow, enhancing competitiveness.
- Materials recyclable--broken pallets are raw materials for some other products.
- No static sparks, no combustion, help to prevent the warehouse fire.
- Long service life; 2-3 times that of wooden pallet, even 4-5 times of wooden pallet life when used carefully.
- Certain chemicals added to the materials to improve the features of the pallet for different application.
- Tasteless and non-toxic, having no pollution on goods such as food, helping to improve warehouse environment.
- Easy to print such as client’s logo for recognizing or advertising.
How to use Plastic Pallet
- Distribution weight evenly over the pallet surface.
- Never exceed the maximum load of the Pallet
- Never place plastic pallet close to fire or heat.
- Pallet become slippery in wet or oily surface.
- Do not push loaded pallet always lift before moving.
- Do not bang pallet edges aby forklift even if empty
- Forks must be fully inserted into pallet before lifting it.
Plastic pallet has Static load, Dynamic load and Racking Load.
is the maximum load of the bottom pallet when they are stacked into multi-layers.
is the maximum load of the pallet when it is carried by hydraulic truck or forklift.
Racking Load (Load on rack)
is the maximum load of the pallet when is it placed on the racking system.
Static Load Capacity
The static load capacity describes the permissible weight of the cargo on the pallet resting on a firm and level floor surface. In practice, up to four units, each consisting of pallet and cargo, are stacked one on top of the other for storage. To allow this four-level stacking, our plastic pallets provide a static load capacity that corresponds to four times the dynamic load in general.
Dynamic Load Capacity
The dynamic load capacity describes the permissible weight of the cargo on a pallet during transport using a fork-lift truck. Since pallets are mostly used for transporting goods, the dynamic load capacity is an important parameter for assessing whether a pallet is suitable to carry a particular cargo.
Load capacity in Racking Situations
The load capacity in racking situations indicates the admissible weight of the cargo on a pallet that is supported only by the outer ends of its bottom support, which rest on two steel beams. Plastic pallets will bend due to its so-called creep behavior. This might occur depending on the temperature and the length for which the pallet is stored. Therefore a load capacity is indicated that takes into account admissible deflection
Our pallets are made at our well-equipped advance manufacturing unit located in Aramco Compound Rabigh City –Jeddah, Saudi Arabia under the supervision of qualified professionals. Strict Quality checks and utilization of high-grade materials have enabled us to achieve total satisfaction of our clients.